The project consists in a mixed-use development with residential, office and commercial buildings in a unique location surrounded by lakes and a regional park of more than 50 hectares.
Key points of the project:
- social integration
- urban/environmental layout in close relation with the context
- facilities for education, sport, culture and leisure
- use of eco-label materials
- high use of renewable energy
- buildings with high standards of energetic efficiency and comfort
- separation of streets from bicycle and pedestrian paths
- 24/7 surveillance service
The layout of the complex consists in three areas: a northern area with offices, a central area with council housing, private residential buildings, public sport facilities, schools and shops and a southern area with private sport facilities and residential buildings.
Malaspina complex has the aim to ensure a safe environment and a better quality of life. For these reasons the masterplan's layout is characterized by the separation of streets from bicycle and pedestrian paths with a system of underground car parking easily reachable from the common areas and residential buildings located above.
The buildings are designed with high standards of energetic efficiency and high comfort. Malaspina apartments offer a variety of solutions for every need, with different dimensions from 43 m² to 184 m². Each apartment is rationally designed in order to satisfy every need and allows the maximum flexibility in terms of spaces and materials.
Pirelli Re - Aedes
site area: 712.000 m²
in collaboration with Pirelli Re
2002 - 2010